Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
aight yo, whadda ya think?
Was there a second gunman on the grassy knoll?
were there three gunmen?
more?
Who began the conspiracy, and who directly profited from his death...

lets discuss, not flame...

·
Hair Pie
477 Posts
I dunno who shot who. What I do know is that I didn't get much sleep last night and this "grassy knoll" sounds like a good place to take a nap!!!

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BigPapaPorsche said:
I dunno who shot who. What I do know is that I didn't get much sleep last night and this "grassy knoll" sounds like a good place to take a nap!!!
:laughing

mmmmmm....nap...
yeah, anywho, back to the topic..
all this snipering on the news has got me thinking of JFK...

·
Registered
866 Posts
There was just one.........:confused

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Techy said:
There was just one.........:confused
thats what the warren commision reported...

·
Insomniac
891 Posts
3 russians at street level did it. lee harvey oswald was just a patsy. this was proven by forensics, but buried by the government. uh oh, now that i let the truth out i could be in trouble... :D

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
chammer said:
3 russians at street level did it. lee harvey oswald was just a patsy. this was proven by forensics, but buried by the government. uh oh, now that i let the truth out i could be in trouble... :D

why do you say russians?

·
Insomniac
891 Posts
ziadel said:
why do you say russians?
because oswald was in bed with the russians, according to the history channel anyway. :D

its been a while since i saw the show, so i may have this wrong. from what they said, oswald was selling military secrets to the russians. then basically they plot to kill jfk. oswald being the patsy for them.

i dunno, it goes on and on about that with proof pointing to that version, and proof pointing to just oswald. so its really hard to make an informed decision about who shot and how many shot jfk, when different sources all say different things. :rolleyes

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
chammer said:
because oswald was in bed with the russians, according to the history channel anyway. :D

its been a while since i saw the show, so i may have this wrong. from what they said, oswald was selling military secrets to the russians. then basically they plot to kill jfk. oswald being the patsy for them.

i dunno, it goes on and on about that with proof pointing to that version, and proof pointing to just oswald. so its really hard to make an informed decision about who shot and how many shot jfk, when different sources all say different things. :rolleyes

you never saw JFK did ya?
they seemed to think it was cubans pissed about the whole bay of pigs fiasco...

·
Moderator,
16,949 Posts
The Russians would make sense back then with the nonsense in Cuba at the time and the War of Pigs...

But in my mind there was 3 shooters, and Lee Harvey was setup to take the fall. Whether the shooters were military(government), Russians or the Mob, who knows. We might never know... But plain and simple our government killed one of the better presidents we have had. Pretty much everything in the movie made sense... The one shooter thing is nearly impossible.

·
Registered
650 Posts
chammer said:

Not sure if it was Russians or not...there are ties to the Mob with Oswald's killer and O's ex girlfriend;

Lee, had a HORRIBLE shot to say the least...when he was enlishted, he was reportedly to have had THE worst aim of anyone...after the assination, American 'snipers' re-enacted the shooting and weren't able to simulate it -- just too darn hard...

also, there's the "Magic Bullet"..no way it could've done all that damage...

Mr.Kennedy's body was left 'alone' for quite a bit time in the Hospital...and one of the doctors who performed the autoposy had come forth to contend that the body had been tampered with....

Then, there is the Zapruder film...there is a lag in the tape which would've blown the whole case open but yet, it somehow was 'damaged'...

Then, there is the overpass...the fact that the driver did NOT follow correct measures in case of attack...

I'm not a conspiracy nut, but there are way too many things which point to other shooters

BRB, there are some guys in black suits outside my office door
:confused

·
Insomniac
891 Posts
ziadel said:
you never saw JFK did ya?
they seemed to think it was cubans pissed about the whole bay of pigs fiasco...
well, jfk was a movie, history channel is fact. so nyah nyah :D :twofinger :D

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ian said:
The Russians would make sense back then with the nonsense in Cuba at the time and the War of Pigs...

But in my mind there was 3 shooters, and Lee Harvey was setup to take the fall. Whether the shooters were military(government), Russians or the Mob, who knows. We might never know... But plain and simple our government killed one of the better presidents we have had. Pretty much everything in the movie made sense... The one shooter thing is nearly impossible.
that old 8mm vid of kennedy getting shot ALONE disproved the single shooter theory...
the bullets don't hit a target at differnt angles when they come from the same gun in the same position...

·
Moderator,
16,949 Posts
Exactly...

Not too mention what happened with his body at the hospital... What happened with teh driver of the caravan, that the car didn't have the standard bulletproof top put on... Etc... To quote the movie, "It was a turkey shoot". Easy as pie, when his peers wanted him gone.

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
chammer said:
well, jfk was a movie, history channel is fact. so nyah nyah :D :twofinger :D
THe JFK movie was not fiction...
it was fact, and from what I understand was embelished very little...

·
Insomniac
891 Posts
ziadel said:
THe JFK movie was not fiction...
it was fact, and from what I understand was embelished very little...
yea, i know, just teasing...im hungry, i need those lunch meats you promised. :D

·
Moderator,
16,949 Posts
khuram0786 said:
I know it's not what you were implying, but there were few ppl who were his 'peers' back then...him and RFK both
Peers as in people they worked with... In that case there were many.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts