Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Who knows....
I don't care...
one day maybe communication on the boards will be mature and get rid of all the useless immature boyfriend-girlfriend/powertrip crap

·
Registered
8,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey I was just having fun that's all. Didn't insult anyone. Hell I leave that :shit to their own accord.

·
BE SAFE AND RIDE SMART
5,602 Posts
Dam I did not even get to get my popcorn out on that one....

·
Registered
7,517 Posts
Mike

Question. Why can't the dude just let the conversation go. I don't understand why he had to reply on mine. Was there anything offensive? :shrug No need to close the thread

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
a little too much defensiveness over there imho its not that big of a deal... when you over react to shit like that its pretty easy to read right thru...

·
Registered
5,792 Posts
imagine32000 said:
I smell the WA forum making a comeback.. oh yes.. :evilgrin

- Matt

disregard .. reread it and figured it would be taken wrong.. so please drive through..

·
Registered
7,517 Posts
I've been banned from NSR :shrug

·
Moderator,
8,310 Posts
stop guys, you're offending me. I'm sensitive.:redflip :laughing

I love everyone here.

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
Naries said:
disregard .. reread it and figured it would be taken wrong.. so please drive through..
I never had a chance to view your original message. So no harm done. Though, I think you may be mistaken as to how we (i.e. people who frequent the WA forum often) react to text posted online, on a motorcycle bulletin board. :laughing Drama free in 2003..

- Matt

PS - Er.. 2004.

·
Registered
7,517 Posts
Yogi said:
serious?

:(

i wonder if im gonna get banned, what i say is often misinterpreted
you'll have to disagree with travis, derek, and cary. You show them up or prove them wrong or embarass them then you can be cool and be banned in 2004. You still have time. You mess with the Good Ole' Boys and life will be NSR free.

imagine32000 said:
Have all the rebels been banned?

- Matt
I don't know. They did it cause I'm Asian or because they are anal. I don't know. Don't care.:D

1 - 20 of 68 Posts