Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think our moderator sucks! Couldn't they at least give us someone who could RIDE? :redflip

Bob

·
Registered
62 Posts
"I think our moderator sucks! Couldn't they at least give us someone who could RIDE?

Bob"

Ha Ha. :redflip

·
Registered
170 Posts
hehehe - you want to moderate Bob?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you want to moderate Bob?
Definitley not, but I don't want him to moderate either. :shake

:redflip

Bob

·
Registered
170 Posts
Well :bigdork

·
It's good to be the king
4,427 Posts
kobrian85 said:
wooohooo! i can post....thanks D!

ok, on to the bashing....yea hes a putz!

haw haw! :redflip

No sweat. Sorry I couldn't make dinner Saturday night. Had other stuff going on.

And on a side note. I'm movin into my new place Saturday. WHOO HOO.

Deuce

·
Registered
294 Posts
sk8 said:
"I think our moderator sucks! Couldn't they at least give us someone who could RIDE?

Bob"

Ha Ha. :redflip
LOL I would have to agree!!!!:biggrin

·
Registered
659 Posts
Deuce said:
No sweat. Sorry I couldn't make dinner Saturday night. Had other stuff going on.

And on a side note. I'm movin into my new place Saturday. WHOO HOO.

Deuce
and to think, i left you a message that rivles some of my greats that bob gets, and you are still a no show...i see how it is. well, unless you were beating up some tang, you have no excuse. :laughing and im sure all these people are interested in knowing that....

secondly, im afraid to say that bashing you for not living with mommy and daddy will now be not fun. that saddens me, as that was some of the great times...ha! :(

·
Registered
294 Posts
kobrian85 said:
and to think, i left you a message that rivles some of my greats that bob gets, and you are still a no show...i see how it is. well, unless you were beating up some tang, you have no excuse. :laughing and im sure all these people are interested in knowing that....

secondly, im afraid to say that bashing you for not living with mommy and daddy will now be not fun. that saddens me, as that was some of the great times...ha! :(

LMAO, I have known Deuce for 4 yrs, its always fun:twofinger

·
It's good to be the king
4,427 Posts
Kawi250 said:
LOL I would have to agree!!!!:biggrin

I cant ride huh? Next time we go i'll push it a little and then we'll see how much I cant ride. :redflip

Deuce

·
It's good to be the king
4,427 Posts
kobrian85 said:

Yeah dude your runnin out of stuff to flame me on. You keep messin with me and i'm gonna hurt your feelings again like I did today. :redflip

Deuce

·
Registered
659 Posts
Deuce said:
Yeah dude your runnin out of stuff to flame me on. You keep messin with me and i'm gonna hurt your feelings again like I did today. :redflip

Deuce
what about my first question?:redflip

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sean,

Are you going to ask kyle to come over this weekend to "help with some things" just like he did when we had to help his parents move? I can't help, I am very busy :redflip

Bob

·
Registered
659 Posts
Bob815 said:
Sean,

Are you going to ask kyle to come over this weekend to "help with some things" just like he did when we had to help his parents move? I can't help, I am very busy :redflip

Bob
he already has asked me, and to be honest, if i had to choose between fulfilling seans wishes of getting hit by a bus or helping him "move his shit"...im thinking bus at this moment. :confused

·
It's good to be the king
4,427 Posts
Kyle you know you wanna come help me move. Lots of fun. :D Bob, see if I ever let you ride the 1000 again ya bastad. :redflip

Deuce

1 - 20 of 26 Posts