Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did my christmas shopping today and now I am sitting at donnas house watching her wrap my gifts:D

Tom

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well you should see the sexy little nightie shes wearing for me too now:crackup

Tom

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Knifeguy said:
Watch it, I'll call my buddy up :shake
:laughing
Youre going to send the hammer after me:laughing I will load up on afew 3 legged dogs so I will be safe

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Vinny said:
Dah. :shake
Donna said I can park my ass on your christmas present in the garage:nanana

TOM RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Damn looks like the partys almost over and I am getting thrown out:(

Well it was fun while it lasted

Tom

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
tommymac said:
Damn looks like the partys almost over and I am getting thrown out:(
Didn't last long enough, huh? It's ok, happens to all of us guys.

:crackup

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Didja get a kiss goodbye at least? :redflip

·
Registered
814 Posts
:redflip ok funny people first off Tommy did very well finishing up his shopping, i got him in and out of circuit City in less than 1hr. came back here wrapped his stuff up while he was post whorin and sent him packin as I had a few things to do. I was on my way out the door and get a call from the elementary school that my son is sick, picked him up as Gina calls and now on my way out to the pediatrician to get his ear looked at....... I am beat, however still good to go:D so quit all ur babbling and wrap things up at work so we can do something tonight. Anyone interested call me or Jimmy, as it stands right now there isn't much planned, ah too bad for you guys:laughing

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
gix6chick said:
:redflip ok funny people first off Tommy did very well finishing up his shopping, i got him in and out of circuit City in less than 1hr. came back here wrapped his stuff up while he was post whorin and sent him packin as I had a few things to do. I was on my way out the door and get a call from the elementary school that my son is sick, picked him up as Gina calls and now on my way out to the pediatrician to get his ear looked at....... I am beat, however still good to go:D so quit all ur babbling and wrap things up at work so we can do something tonight. Anyone interested call me or Jimmy, as it stands right now there isn't much planned, ah too bad for you guys:laughing
Why go to the pediatrician if hes got a fever I will write for some ammox if not its a virus and is self limiting anyway:D

Tom

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
gix6chick said:
as it stands right now there isn't much planned, ah too bad for you guys:laughing
Yeah, huh? :laughing

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Vinny said:
Yeah, huh? :laughing
Unless your name is jimmy:crackup

Tom

·
Over The Hill
489 Posts
tommymac said:
Why go to the pediatrician if hes got a fever I will write for some ammox if not its a virus and is self limiting anyway:D

Tom
Thats how it all starts. First its Ammoxicillan, then its a Steroid, then its Percoset, next Methadone. Then we read about TMac in Handcuffs. :shake

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Knifeguy said:
Thats how it all starts. First its Ammoxicillan, then its a Steroid, then its Percoset, next Methadone. Then we read about TMac in Handcuffs. :shake
Just say NO:crackup

Actually I had a guy get all pissed with me because I wouldnt give him methadone:eek

Tom

1 - 20 of 88 Posts