Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's gonna have a white Christmas? Snowed pretty good last night at my house. Took a few snapshots of the snow for our southern members. :p Now if all this snow would melt the day after Xmas so I can get some riding in I'd be happy.

Out the front...

·
Registered
23,150 Posts
nope, rode the bike in......brrrrr....was 35 when i left , it'll hit 60 today..

but next week when we go back to KS, i'm sure we'll see snow......

·
King of something
4,583 Posts
We have white winters around here. A white Christmas is always a sure thing.

·
I'm so vain, I probably think this song is about m
14,140 Posts
you call that a white christmas?

theres like 2 inches of snow max :confused

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Apocolypse said:
you call that a white christmas?

theres like 2 inches of snow max :confused
:redflip It's not a whole lot, but it gets the job done for that Christmasy look. I really don't care much for snow other than on Christmas anyways. :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
It's been snowing here in Vermont for a month now. We've had about 30+ inches. Heavy rain for today, turning to snow tomorrow. There's a flood watch, but there won't be enough rain to get rid of the snow, just enough to turn it to pack it down and turn it to ice.

·
Moderator,
16,949 Posts
We still have 8" or so on the ground, but that's from a few weeks ago. It's raining hard as hell right now and is probably 40 degrees out, so I think it's a safe bet we won't be getting any snow for Christmas.

·
Registered
666 Posts
No white Christmas here!

Was beautifully sunny outside a few hours ago, but it's a little overcast here at the moment. A warm 17 deg C outside!

Ahhh Christmas in summer :)

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,280 Posts
it's raining and in the 40's here right now, but we still have enough snow to make it a white christmas :thumb

·
=^-^= slowpoke
1,415 Posts

That's as close to snow as I'll get this year. :redflip

I have my MSF class this weekend & it's supposed to be a
cool 78*. :nanana

·
Banned
11,983 Posts
There was a bit of snow falling when I was out an hour ago, but, don't think it'll stick. The only time of year I like snow.. and we don't have any. :shake

·
Registered
5,271 Posts
2uplvr said:
There was a bit of snow falling when I was out an hour ago, but, don't think it'll stick. The only time of year I like snow.. and we don't have any. :shake
You should have come up to my parents with me....we've got about a foot or so on the ground and it was snowing a little when I was out an hour ago.

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,767 Posts
we have a dusting. Nothing special, but a dusting.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts