Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you're wondering where someone from the old days is, or if they're here at all, sound off.

Eyespy
Roscoe
Smythe77

(not sure about the spelling on these)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,198 Posts
taziscool
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,292 Posts
espresso
 

·
Moderator,
Joined
·
17,102 Posts
espresso is here on the disneyland is gay thread.


Enigma isn't here. (fights back the tears)


At least I was reuinited with Sonick.

Jack the Tripper

Jiggie

Jerzey Joe

Gambare! (I love that guy)

we also have not seen any naked pics of Rez, Rob, or Reyn. So start shuckin those clothes boys.

Oh, wait, sorry, wrong thread.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,330 Posts
excessa said:
we also have not seen any naked pics of Rez, Rob, or Reyn. So start shuckin those clothes boys.

Oh, wait, sorry, wrong thread.
I love the way you think. :D Hop to it boys :laughing
 

·
Moderator,
Joined
·
3,129 Posts
No shit... Interesting..

I haven't seen MARCIN, Cherrypicker, Sunny Delight bubbazanetty, Roscoe

Aero 1 said:
he hates this place and for what he things it stands for...go roam around chicagolandsportbikes. com and see
 

·
Wait'll they get a load a me...
Joined
·
3,456 Posts
gixxergurl, but I know where she is, PM me if you want to know...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,213 Posts
Aero 1 said:
he hates this place and for what he things it stands for...go roam around chicagolandsportbikes. com and see
Yeah I just read some of the stuff...

:shrug

Kinda have to expect "sides" to be taken...The things Taz said over there I can say the same here...

All a matter of perspective I guess.

:confused :confused :confused
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,330 Posts
greco gixxer said:
No shit... Interesting..

I haven't seen MARCIN, Cherrypicker, Sunny Delight bubbazanetty, Roscoe
With the exception of me and champ and Michael (who got banned from CLSB) I'm basically the only one from that site who is here a lot.
 

·
Forum Leader,
Joined
·
6,102 Posts
Bishop said:
gixxergurl, but I know where she is, PM me if you want to know...
Hush your mouth man....just thinking it could bring her here!!!
 

·
Holier Than Thou
Joined
·
8,706 Posts
I signed up at clsb but it kinda sucked so i dont go there too often.
A lot of people have been wondering where bubbazennety is. Hes not only not here but he wasnt at any of the other refugee camps after sbn's demise.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,330 Posts
redrider2k2 said:
I signed up at clsb but it kinda sucked so i dont go there too often.
A lot of people have been wondering where bubbazennety is. Hes not only not here but he wasnt at any of the other refugee camps after sbn's demise.
I thought I saw him at sportbikeworld.com but I'm not sure. I know I saw the name not to long ago someplace.



As for the CLSB thing...well everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I'm happy at both places. :D
 

·
Moderator,
Joined
·
3,129 Posts
I did see bubba on gixxer.com... I wonder if he got stuck there..


Does anyone have any links to Taz's comments? I'd be interested in seeing his "perspective".


redrider2k2 said:
I signed up at clsb but it kinda sucked so i dont go there too often.
A lot of people have been wondering where bubbazennety is. Hes not only not here but he wasnt at any of the other refugee camps after sbn's demise.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
220 Posts
has Racer X showed up (u know, Miata boy?)

Ninja9rc (banned?)

Eyespy

Hex?

Mr Viper - the guy with the thumbprint recognition

CBR_Guy

954_Stunna

a bunch really
 
1 - 20 of 103 Posts
Top