Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
King of something
4,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am SOOO ready to get the hell out of here.

CALGON, take me AWAY!

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
+1

I've only been here for 30 mins... :laughing

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
+1

I'm at work AND sick :(

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
RACER X said:
+1x100
:shake I'm sorry - we have a 25 smilie limit now.

:redflip

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
The 2 secretaries in the other building are already begging me to let them go home. :laughing I don't want to get my ass chewed for letting them go since they aren't "under me", but no one else is even around. I am the only person in the engineering department... I will probably cave in a few hours and deal with whatever their boss says next Monday. :D

·
King of something
4,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
To be here, posting political opinions on Christmas eve, is quite depressing.
My kingdom for a local power outage!

·
Registered
219 Posts
I was an hour and 15 minutes late today (all the friends have today off and wanted to hit the bar last night) and I might just not even come back after lunch...

·
Registered
861 Posts
Left the house at 9:00am to start my christmas shopping, was home by 10:30. A case of decent wine goes a LONG way to wiping out a lot of gifts. On the downside, spent a total of $350 in 1hr. Damn.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
RoadRashed said:
The 2 secretaries in the other building are already begging me to let them go home. :laughing I don't want to get my ass chewed for letting them go since they aren't "under me", but no one else is even around. I am the only person in the engineering department... I will probably cave in a few hours and deal with whatever their boss says next Monday. :D
So get them under you and let them go home already! :takeit

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
you all suck i will be here till 3:45pm... granted it is overtime and i still get my holiday pay if i leave but then i would be giving up triple time, so i guess i cannot really bitch and HAVING to be here since it is my choice...but any way it sucks to be here not a lot going on and i am really bored...:confused

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
I got here at 7am and closing the office at noon.

Of course, my coworker showed up at 8:15, late, and left about 10 minutes ago, so I barely saw him for 2 hours.

I'll be stopping by the mall for a few last minute things, the grocery store, and probably the Suzuki shop to pick up a few more things for my nephew.

Is it noon yet ?!?! :rant :laughing

1 - 20 of 42 Posts