Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like i am in for a quiet night in the ER, hoping the 2 feet of snow keeps a lot of the silly stuff away, and sundays are prety quiet anyway.

Its only 1:30 and I am already bored.

Tom

·
wag more, bark less
1,192 Posts
I'm here with a raging case of strep. :(

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
janiemerle said:
I'm here with a raging case of strep. :(
Thats not fun. I think our ER is being used as a part of a patient and an EMT's booty call:confused

Tom

·
Moderator/Coder,
8,835 Posts
Me. I'm having a really weird fucking day. Two of my friends' (who are roommates) apartment burnt down today. We just had a party there yesterday. It was all so fucking surreal. Spent most of the day rummaging through the remains salvaging what we could. The blizzard outside wasn't much of a help, either. Then we all spent the evening drinking. What a weird fucking day.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
I am up, listening to music... cycleforums, ghost forums.

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sp33dChiKK said:
im here at work myself and trying to stay awake:shake
I just scored an hour nap so I am prety happy, this was a great night only 2 patients and I spoke with the doc I work for part time and were discussning our future plans which include a potential raise and me eventualy leaving the ER. I like Emergency Medicine, but the allure of working in an urgent care/physical therapy clinic and being the chief PA may be enough to get me to jump ship ( that and the boatload of money I could pull in:D )

Tom

1 - 13 of 13 Posts