can't at work, no speaker or sound card

too much bandwidth at home.....

you guy's?

·
Registered
16,187 Posts
bilbo33889 said:
yup...works great for me.

too bad they didn't have time to work all of the bugs out while it was still in BETA
No biggie, we'll just fix things up and design the programming live.. No problem. We are up, with a strong stream.

We are limited to 32 listeners now. we'll probaly bounce to 64 over the holiday, until we find out peak on this server (Prolly over 100) That way everyone is assured of a quality stream (no skips)

As we need more, we can cluster more severs to reach more listeners...........

There's a lot more coming than just the music you hear now... This is gonna be constanly developing....

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
this is pretty cool....needed winamp for it to work. Thanks for the link Rez. Would've figured it out sooner but Nyquil is still coarsing thru my veins..... :eh <----- that's how I feel right now.

Is this all digitally automatic....? Like pre-programmed playlists, or random selection from a database of muzac? I'm curious!!!!!!!!!! Tell me now!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
16,187 Posts
xneox said:
this is pretty cool....needed winamp for it to work. Thanks for the link Rez. Would've figured it out sooner but Nyquil is still coarsing thru my veins..... :eh <----- that's how I feel right now.

Is this all digitally automatic....? Like pre-programmed playlists, or random selection from a database of muzac? I'm curious!!!!!!!!!! Tell me now!!!!!!!!!!!
It is pre-progammed at the moment, with some live stuff here and there. We'll have MANY more "shows" in the near future.

Me and Demon Kitty have been live every night this week. We'll do something ovber the hiolidays too I am sure. it was hilarious the other night with the "Elf," me and DK. We had a blast!

We'll have call-ins and more soon! Just like any station, but we are all geared to riders!

There will be listener only contests, guest DJ's and more! We have BIG plans!!!!

·
Mile high club instructor
3,324 Posts
This is pretty cool!!

Nice to get a break from the christmas music!

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Okay, stupid question time. How is DK involved in the live shows? Are you two a couple? I know that she lives near you...

·
Registered
16,187 Posts
zeropt99 said:
Okay, stupid question time. How is DK involved in the live shows? Are you two a couple? I know that she lives near you...
She lives right down the street. Her and Lorilye (My wife) work together, and we hang out a lot.

She'll prolly get her own show later on as she learns more!

She just does intros, makes comments.

Remember, we are all rank amateurs at this. ;) We are just figuring it all out, and learning how to make a good broadcast. More to it than just talking, thats for sure ;)

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,767 Posts
Rez forced me to listen to it.:redflip

I love it. I have a laptop and have my headphones on while my wife does her thing.

Very cool feature. :thumb

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.