Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Moderator,
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
always post reasons for not being at some function posted on a thread. Get a clue, nobody gives a fuck why you are not going on a ride or why you are not going to bike night or lunch. Most people just want a simple head count of those that are going to be present. Sheesh!

·
Forum Leader,
17,386 Posts
When are you getting your sandectomy?

Sandectomy – traditionally performed through a small right-lower quadrant muscle-splitting incision in the vagina. Conceptually, the operation of sandectomy can divided into several steps. First, exposure must be obtained and the diagnosis confirmed. During open sanndectomy, exposure is obtained via a small incision and visualization of the vaginal cavity is limited. The laparoscopic approach allows easy visualization of all quadrants of the vagina and hence may be especially useful when the diagnosis of excessive sand in the vagaina is present.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I won't be able to answer you're question as I'm tired and need to go to bed. However, you kids have fun with this discussion and perhaps I can join in on the next one. :redflip

·
Registered
28,590 Posts
:crackup Luis, if you gave the RIGHT reason for not making a ride I would understand....

you elitest asshole, you.... :nanana

·
Moderator,
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
azoomm said:
:crackup Luis, if you gave the RIGHT reason for not making a ride I would understand....

you elitest asshole, you.... :nanana
OK, I won't be making today's ride because I won't ride with people whose mouths talk faster than their riding ablilities. :nanana Oh, and because I have to house sit my house....you bitch. :crackup

·
daddy vroom vroom
1,423 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Uh, what he said!

Sorry, i won't be there. I will be in South Austin working around the house. If I lived closer, I would in a hearbeat.

CMRA #988
"There's the V-4 thing - there's just something about it that inline 4s
don't have, and V-twins have too much of." - Murray Duncan

http://beyonddarwin.com

·
Registered
5,821 Posts
Reyndogg said:
When are you getting your sandectomy?

Sandectomy – traditionally performed through a small right-lower quadrant muscle-splitting incision in the vagina. Conceptually, the operation of sandectomy can divided into several steps. First, exposure must be obtained and the diagnosis confirmed. During open sanndectomy, exposure is obtained via a small incision and visualization of the vaginal cavity is limited. The laparoscopic approach allows easy visualization of all quadrants of the vagina and hence may be especially useful when the diagnosis of excessive sand in the vagaina is present.
hey Reyn, is that was has to be done cause he has sand in his vagina? :crackup

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.