Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do have a dial-up modem but this otherwise great site takes forever to navigate through. Definitely the slowest site I visit, by far!

-cos

·
Registered
188 Posts
I have dial-up and this is one of the fastest forums on the web. Try the skin you are using.:confused

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
cos said:
I do have a dial-up modem but this otherwise great site takes forever to navigate through. Definitely the slowest site I visit, by far!

-cos

What????? Dude although i have Cable at home and T3 at work this is one fast site... non the less:rolleyes

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RE

I was using the Default skin. Then I tried a few others that were worse - like watching paint dry! It's not just today, this happens whenever I check out this site. Maybe I'll come back some day when I have a cable ISP.

-cos

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
I have dial up and am using the apocylapse skin and it seems to move ok. Its a little slower mid day durring the week with all the traffic, plus I had some trouble with my phone line, but it seems to be ok.

Tom

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
site flys for me as well..
*shrug*
sorry man, mebbe your computers a dud

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
default dark and the cable modem this thing fly's

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RE

Thanks for the responses. I found a quicker method of accessing this site, it's still on the slow side, but useable. The strange thing is that, like I said before, my usual route to the internet never has problems with any site except this one.

-cos

·
Mile high club instructor
3,324 Posts
ziadel said:
site flys for me as well..
*shrug*
sorry man, mebbe your computers a dud
Ditto what Mr post a lot said:rolleyes

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
KawboyZX7R said:
Ditto what Mr post a lot said:rolleyes

:D
um, yeah, so thats my new nickname now??

·
Mile high club instructor
3,324 Posts
LOL!! It just seemed like the right thing to say!

·
Registered
2,181 Posts

·
Registered
12,619 Posts
Yeah, I think this site is getting slower. When I first starting using it, it was fast. Now just loading this page took 10 seconds. I have DSL too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts