Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

Win a Barnacle Bill custom suit!

1K views 39 replies 15 participants last post by  zlicius 
#1 ·
I saw this on the WERA BBS... Barnacle Bill's neighbor has a severly ill child that he wants to help out. He's volunteered to make a full custom suit to the winner of the raffle.

It's a good cause and a great suit. CF, let's get on this.

#5 ·
I rarely post here but had to jump in.

Barnacle Bill is a great guy and does very good work. I am sending my check today for a bunch of tickets.

Thanks for the heads-up Workerant! A great deal for a great cause. :clap

Is it possible to make this a sticky?

#8 ·
RACER X said:
mine..........:nanana

I don't know RACER X, some of those suits look pretty fast. :redflip

J/K Just wanted to keep this near the top.;)

#9 · (Edited)
just talked w/ bill, the raffle will be drawn after the first of the year......

unforn. he doesn't take paypal for C/C so a check or M.O. but i'll vouch for him 100%

send it to

barnacle bill
1106 Logan Rd
Springfield, Ky 40069
r/e christopher

#10 · (Edited)
****update

A&J Cycle Performance will donate either a set of vortex rear sets & clip ons, "for what ever Bike the winner Chooses" or 15 Gallon of vp race fuel, "again their Choice". The winner will have his choice of either of the two! plus another shop donated a set of dunlop 208's

paypal now accepted.........

mag_fanatic@expertfriend.com

#12 ·
I saw if first on Cycle Angels. I thin the "help a child" part grabbed me more than the "win a suit" . But, all in all, it's a great thing, and I'm sending my check now :)

#15 ·
I already sent the letter by the time you posted the paypal, but I'm sure that will help them get more! :)

#16 ·
(diet)DrThunder said:
WOW! My PayPal account suddenly has $475 in it...I guess I can afford that new set of...oh, wait, never mind :)

Thanks so much to the following, representing WERA, gixxer.com, Aprilia Forums, and more...

E.T. aka RACER X
Doug McCracken
Papa
Myron Bell
Sunny
Mark Reeser
Joe Coulter
David Broderick
Dan Christopherson
Alex Hyatt
Finn Jorgensen
Chris Church

More to come I'm sure!
in about 3-4hrs time.

#20 ·
up to $1600 om 1 day

and more prizes

orgsxrracer said:
I have been a long supporter of Bill and his incredible suites have saved me many trips to the hospital.

I think this is a great thing he is doing and would like to help out.

I am donating a 10x10 of RaceDeck FreeFlow pit flooring on behalf of my business, Ultimate Floor Systems, to be given away or auctioned off. You can upgrade to the RaceDeck Diamond Tile (for garage floors) and pay the difference if you want the solid tiles for your garage vs the free flow for track day use. This is the same flooring used by many AMA teams, including American Honda, Hotbodies, Hooters, Cosco Buell HD etc. Retail value is $295.

More information can be found on my website
www.UltimateFloorSystems.com

Thanks, Happy Holidays and GodBless!

Justin Watkins
Ultimate Floor Systems
&
FNB Racing

#25 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.