Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,531 Posts
yi have heard of them but never used one. The reviews that i have read have not being kind to them......best thing to do if you need more reach with the wired controler is to get the cord extensions.

·
Elusive second member of CF
2,377 Posts
Ive got one for the Xbox in the travel trailer. Hate it. For instance. And maybe this is just brand (cant recall what it is) in Tiger Woods. To put spin on the ball you mash the black (or white, dont remember that either) button. Wireless cant keep up and I get no spin. Nfl2K. Mash the A button to run fast. Nope, doesnt pick it up. So, I vote for extenders.

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
For the most part, all the wireless controllers have either crappy rumble, crappy response time, crappy battery life, or some combination. I've never run any at home, but I don't think I've ever read a favorable review of any third-party wireless controllers. Most or all of them won't work with the Live headset, either.

What, 3 meters of controller cable isn't enough for you? :D

·
Registered
566 Posts
The one I had worked for only ten minutes or so then would just stop working. :down

·
Registered
865 Posts
I have two pelican controlers they are the shizzy I love them. Only draw back no place to plug in head set for live play

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Never used an xbox one, but the wavebird wireless controllers for gamecube are great. They are made by nintendo though, and the only problem is there is no rumble. I want to try the logitech one for xbox.

·
Registered
6,333 Posts
I got one for xmas - don't recall the brand though...

It actually works great, except it doesn't have memory card slots on the controller, but on the base unit, so no Live headset. It's the best wireless controller I've used, but I still won't use it much. I'm pretty picky about the feel, and no aftermarket brand can match the feel of the original controllers. The joysticks on the wireless one are stiffer, and are harder to operate smoothly for minute adjustments.

That, and it matches the "S" controller - I'm so used to the big fatty controller that I can't change now.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have both pelican and Logitech. I find the Logitech to be the best but the pelican is not far behind. I like the logitech because it automatically shuts off after a period of non-use where the pelican you have to shut off manually.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.