Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Witness the induction of CrazyR6cunt and Whiner29 into the 2005 "You Are My Bitch" hall of shame! It's all going down this January on the weekend of the 23rd. Come see the mayhem for yourself, those two bitches will never be the same..if they survive "Judgement Day".

:redflip

·
Registered
754 Posts
hey

Crazyr6wimp is my bitch as of the last race at summit point...you will have to wait untill i release him from my clutches

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
Ha we'll see:rolleyes

Rocket- I hope so, I am gonna start ordering parts here after christmas. I should have it pretty damn near by then.

Ducnut- I need some aluminum weld done. I have 2 upper fairing stays that have the arms broke in half. When would be a good time to bring them up to you ??

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CrazyR6man said:

Rocket- I hope so, I am gonna start ordering parts here after christmas. I should have it pretty damn near by then.

Ducnut- I need some aluminum weld done. I have 2 upper fairing stays that have the arms broke in half. When would be a good time to bring them up to you ??

I get the feeling that someone (CrazyR6whore) is setting himself up for a bail-out on the 23rd...

"You're lucky my bike's not ready, if it was I would show you guys!" :basil :beat :whatever

·
Registered
754 Posts
anytime

CrazyR6man said:

just give me a ring...

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
Derk Diggler said:
I get the feeling that someone (CrazyR6whore) is setting himself up for a bail-out on the 23rd...

"You're lucky my bike's not ready, if it was I would show you guys!" :basil :beat :whatever
Shit I'll go down to Jennings with no front wheel and still hand you an ass whipping:redflip

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Derk Diggler said:
Come see the mayhem for yourself, those two bitches will never be the same..if they survive "Judgement Day".
Is this the part where I'm supposed to be like shaking in my boots and stuff? :confused

:nanana

The 23rd sounds good to me. I'll be ready for a ride by then, especially after freezing my ass off up here in Pennsyltucky this weekend. BRRRRRR! :eek

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Re: Witness the Smack-Down of the New Year..Judgement Day At Jennings!

WERA29 said:
This the part that makes me shake in my boots and stuff?

The 23rd sounds good to me. I'll be ready to be your bitch by then, especially after freezing my ass off up here in Pennsyltucky this weekend. BRRRRRR! :eek
At least your honest and not in denial like my other, soon to be, bitch (CrazyR6slut).

·
Rolling Chicane
8,124 Posts
Tom Impression:

"I'll be sitting on my warm couch watching Faster with my warm cup of hot chocolate while you guys are freezing your sack off with the high of 50 at jennings. Have fun, see ya at VIR."

·
Registered
754 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Witness the Smack-Down of the New Year..Judgement Day At Jennings!

CrazyR6man said:
You ever been to Jennings??
That gimp ass race track......what is there to prove there...:redflip ...lets go to a real track like say Summit,VIR,Daytona,Vegas...summit summit summit...did i say summit

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Witness the Smack-Down of the New Year..Judgement Day At Jennings!

CrazyR6man said:
So???
No. Have not been to Jennings but going there to school you just gives me a reason to go. Now stop all this talk about moving out to Las Vegas, show up at Jennings and take it like man! Running away is not the answer cause you know I'll TRACK your ass down.:D

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Derk Diggler said:
No. Have not been to Jennings...
You are gonna be soooooooooo skeered of turn 3! :redflip

Better bring an extra seat for your bike because the foam padding will be all deformed from your clenching butt cheeks. :laughing

·
Registered
332 Posts
I will be there Sat. , first time there and first track day on my new ride , I cant wait , you think it will be cold ?

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
WERA29 said:
You are gonna be soooooooooo skeered of turn 3! :redflip

Better bring an extra seat for your bike because the foam padding will be all deformed from your clenching butt cheeks. :laughing
Now you see...there's your problem! While your are sitting on your seat I'm hanging off my bike not even using my seat. And you wonder how I can achieve mad speeds in the corners like I do. Get your ass off your seat and you too can be fast...but then again, maybe not.:redflip

1 - 20 of 23 Posts