Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Wait'll they get a load a me...
3,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is up with women being deathly afraid of tree frogs??
I just had to go get a little tree frog out of the door jam of a car for my mom. All the women I know are afraid of those cute little green frogs. Ladies, what gives? They're not going to hurt you.:shrug

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
Bishop said:
I just had to go get a little tree frog out of the door jam of a car for my mom. All the women I know are afraid of those cute little green frogs. Ladies, what gives? They're not going to hurt you.:shrug

everybodys got their phobias...
and I know for a fact that not all women are afraid of frogs...

·
Registered
534 Posts
Yeah not all women.

My wife is a frog freak, our bathroom is decked out in frog crap.

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
Tree frogs are soo cute! I have to save them from the cat all the time

·
3,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know not all women are afraid of frogs, my girlfriend is not afraid of frogs, with the exception of tree frogs. My mother, g/f, daughter, ex-wife, grandmother, secretary, all the other secretaries in my office, my g/f's old roommate, all are afraid of tree frogs. I dont understand why they are afraid of the little slimy boogers

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
my wife freaked out the other day because a praying mantis had made it's way into the bathroom and she was scared. I just laughed at her when she told me to get it cause she didn't want to touch it.

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
lightner22 said:
my wife freaked out the other day because a praying mantis had made it's way into the bathroom and she was scared. I just laughed at her when she told me to get it cause she didn't want to touch it.
ahh wonderful little creatures don't they eat the males head first after mating :redcreep

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
you are an evil, evil woman :D :D :D

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
miztress6 said:
ahh wonderful little creatures don't they eat the males head first after mating :redcreep
yeah, we had a mating pair in a tank in our 4th grade class. I was one of the first to notice the decapitated male body that morning, and the teacher told us "they must have been mating last night" HAHA, now THAT is a messed up irony for the males.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Bishop said:
Not afraid of tree frogs (I had frogs a long time ago, PAC MAN kind), and/or snakes, lizards etc.

I do however hate BUGS!!!!!

With exception of tarantulas (those are cool). :toothy

·
Insomniac
891 Posts
miztress6 said:
yep. pretty cool stuff...unless you're a male praying mantis. :D

·
It's not Rocket appliances.
19,663 Posts
miztress6 said:
actually they bite it off during the act, right as studmuffin is about to bust a nut.

If I were a praying mantis, I would pray for premature ejaculation.;)

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
karl_1052 said:
actually they bite it off during the act, right as studmuffin is about to bust a nut.

If I were a praying mantis, I would pray for premature ejaculation.;)
LOL!!

We get scorpions in the house all the time.My my yells and i have to kill it....

·
3,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I can handle most creepy crawly things getting in the house but I think I would have to draw the line at scorpions.

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
Bishop said:
I can handle most creepy crawly things getting in the house but I think I would have to draw the line at scorpions.
hell yeah, I HATE those things. Man, if one thing in the world creeps me out that would probably be it.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Bishop said:

Our house is brand new also.I guess it's cause of all the devlopment in the area.I've killed probably 30 in the house in the last 2 years.They are little ones(1 1/2 inches long)and the sting is like a bee sting.I really do hate 'em though.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts