Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Wha-wha-whatwhatwhat??? I'll have you fucking know that is no goddamn scam, I have well over $500K of my own money and money that I have begged, borrowed, stolen and embezzled in a sweet honeypot of deal with the widow of a former Nigerian general to score a whole assload of money in a similar manner.

·
Registered
5,779 Posts
Strange... like telemarketing, while you realize, logically, that SOMEBODY must be falling for these things in order to make them worth doing, it's hard to believe that anyone really does.

However, it was very nice of the paper to give his full name and location... i've got the PERFECT investment for him, and i think i can work out a way to make that '67 Caddy pay off big time...

...dave
:redcreep

·
Registered
550 Posts
man I get those E-mails all the time and I really can`t understand how any one can fall for that:confused, it seems like a scam right off
that poor dip shyt

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
It was his faith that hooked him. :shake

·
Registered
71 Posts
Sad.....Pathetic......but I bet their some of the sweetest, nicest people you could ever meet and would obviously do anything to help you out. Definately from a much different generation and mindset, too trusting and naive. Now, they would be best off dying painlessly in their sleep..........what the hell else are they gonna do...........The poor stupid-ass souls! :shake

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
It has to do with Religion - you'll have to read the story.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
The tables have been turned a couple of times now, check this out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.