Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

Would you hand over the keys to your bike for one night with the Olson twins?

• Hell yeah, I'd hit 'em and hit 'em good

Votes: 34 51.5%
  • Hell no, whoever posted this poll is a sick [email protected]

Votes: 28 42.4%
  • I could be their dad, hell their grandad, but I'd still hit it

Votes: 4 6.1%
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, I can't get them out of my head now so I felt an official poll was in order. Assume they are 18 and you can do whatever you want with them for the entire night. Girls you can vote too :D

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Well, for me it'd be more than just the keys to the bike(s)......

More like the keys to the house, bank accounts, cars, etc.... so my answer is hell no.

But if the wife wasnt a part of the equation - HELL YEA! (the F3 though..... :laughing )

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
are you at work viz???

if so, wtf do you do for a living, besides waste bandwith here :redflip

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Ahhhh....no.

For some reason, people think that celebrities are more attractice than the average person. Other than the fact that they're famous (the Olson twins are famous?), there are MANY celebrities that aren't all that great looking. Take the girls on Friends, for instance. None of those women are ugly, but they're just average everday females. But, since they're on TV, and they grace the cover of magazines from time to time, we get all hyper and drool all over them with the idea that we can't have them. I've seen plenty of women that are much better looking than any of those ditzy bimbos.

I'll pass.

·
Registered
23 Posts
yeah, i'd hit it but I am a dirty old man. :redflip

·
It's good to be the king
4,427 Posts
nah i'd pass. Look at 'em. They wouldn't have a clue in the sack. Now that cheerleader at the very end of the Coors Light football commercial that turns around and smiles at the end. Bestill my heart. I need to find that girl. I'd rather watch that commercial than most television programs. :D

Deuce

·
Registered
866 Posts
cgreer00 said:
Sorry, I can't get them out of my head now so I felt an official poll was in order. Assume they are 18 and you can do whatever you want with them for the entire night. Girls you can vote too :D
18 hell! I would do it now! Shit they are awsome. Call me a perv or whatever! Dude I would hit that shite!

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
Viz offically has an Olsen Twin fetish...

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
I'd hit it....two times at least! :laughing

·
Registered
866 Posts
Deuce said:
nah i'd pass. :D
Deuce
Sorry but I must flag this as: :BS
:cigar

·
Registered
866 Posts
vizsladog44 said:
Now if they were 18....
Dude, we have done had this conversation...

·
It's good to be the king
4,427 Posts
Techy said:
Sorry but I must flag this as: :BS
:cigar
Flag all you want. I still wouldn't hit it. Dude I wouldn't want one virgin much less two. Trust me on this, they'd be a couple of dead fish in the sack. I can spot broads like that a mile away.

Deuce

·
Registered
866 Posts
Deuce said:
Flag all you want. I still wouldn't hit it. Dude I wouldn't want one virgin much less two. Trust me on this, they'd be a couple of dead fish in the sack. I can spot broads like that a mile away.

Deuce
Thats what makes it fun.. You can pose em for effect...:redflip

WickedNasty954, they are like 16 and some change....

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ok Deuce...what about when they are in their 20s and have had some experience? would they get the hit?:D

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Shadownynja said:
This picture completely rocks....
oh man, you shouldn't have posted that. now I DO feel dirty :redflip
I would like to think that pic is older than their current ones....perhaps they have "matured" a bit more.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts