Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Move to Grand Rapids, Iowa for $110k? :laughing

Err... pass!

Seriously, who thinks I'm gonna move from here to Iowa? Maybe if they caught me when I still lived in Michigan I'd consider it, but that's a tough move from here! :eek

·
Registered
10,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Iowa's landscape is the same as Florida, except no beaches. Now mountains, no curves... but definitely a slower pace of life. A farm tractor's pace.

·
Registered
8,718 Posts
one horse mountain tooooooown.... :crackup

thats a nice amount of loot, as a one lump sum- id take it and move back, if you are saying thats a salaried job offer, that all depends on what you are making now.... and how much money means to you

·
Registered
8,718 Posts
i just asked the question, no need to get all uncomfortable leon . . . haha ***.

would you go to iran's capital or iraq right now if you had unlimited weapons/ammo and were invulnerable?

·
Registered
10,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
aquapython600 said:
one horse mountain tooooooown.... :crackup

thats a nice amount of loot, as a one lump sum- id take it and move back, if you are saying thats a salaried job offer, that all depends on what you are making now.... and how much money means to you
It's a salaried job, so taking it and running is not an option. It's considerably more than i make now, but not enough more to live in iowa :laughing Something tells me Melissa would have a hard time for work in commercial litigation in a town of that size :citadel

·
Moderator,
11,545 Posts
aquapython600 said:
i just asked the question, no need to get all uncomfortable leon . . . haha ***.

would you go to iran's capital or iraq right now if you had unlimited weapons/ammo and were invulnerable?
you're still gay,

and hell yeah.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
fasternyou929 said:
Just in case nobody believes you, here's proof :citadel
:crackup

·
Registered
243 Posts
F*CK Yeah!!! In a heartbeat!!!!!