·
Registered
5,792 Posts
agreed +1 wow!

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That has got to be the finest ass I have EVER seen.

Amazing...:idhitit

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I told ya...all I can say is WOW! :redflip

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
WOW!!! what i wouldn't do for an ass like that....short of coughing up 6 big ones...
haha..i love the post by person who put up the original pics:

OMG, I've gotten IM's from 3 retards now that think I am the chick in these pics. Are you fucking kidding me? This last one was SUPER gay, so email him and let him know he is a toolbag.

[email protected]

schmittler....: hello
Smack my ass and call me Sally.: can I help you?
schmittler....: my name is matt....a buddy gave me a website that has pics of ur ass....wow!!!...i just wanted 2 add u so we can talk sumtime...u can read my profile if ya want....
Smack my ass and call me Sally.: Hey Asshat, My name is Dick. I am the webmaster of that site. I'm a fucking guy.
Smack my ass and call me Sally.: idoit
schmittler....: ok and?
Smack my ass and call me Sally.: and your trying to hook up with a guy
schmittler....: not really..if u read my profile jackass u'll see i have a g/f...i was just makin friends...dumb fuck
Smack my ass and call me Sally.: yeah, ok. I'm the dumbfuck. You Imed me.
schmittler....: well if u think just cuz i add u, im tryin 2 hook up with u....u r a dumb fuck...
Smack my ass and call me Sally.: no, that's not why your a dumbfuck. your a dumbfuck cause you thought I was the girl in the pics.
schmittler....: ooo EXCUSE me for thinkin the email addy on the fuckin sight wasnt the email of the gurl ON the fuckin sight...god damn..ur a fuckin prick...u prolly aint been laid in years..wht the fuck is ur god damn problem...??..seriously??....maybe if u wasnt a dick!!!....u'd actually have friends!!! god damn it
Smack my ass and call me Sally.: hahaha, look at the site. Its a chick picture post site. The TITLE of the thread was "I found the best ass" not "I have the best ass" And my SN is MrDicB. As in MISTER and my name is DICK. The email address you added was [email protected]. Please admit that this is pretty pathetic of you
Smack my ass and call me Sally.: can you REALLY be that retarded?
Smack my ass and call me Sally.: You weren't at checkoutmyassandimme.com. You were at barfland.com.
schmittler....: O MY FUCKIN GOD!!!...dude....just shut the fuck up!!...u got to be the gayest fagget ever...wow omg i made a mistake i didnt carefully read the fine print MY BAD, IM SORRY!!!...god damn...u dont have 2 be a fuckin prick!!!
schmittler....: signed off at Thu Dec 09 00:04:33 2004.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Reeff said:
Look at the shitter on that critter(dont sweat the petty pet her sweaty)
:+1

Da Dunk a Dunk!!!
:devilfing

1 - 20 of 42 Posts