Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
It's not the speed that kills, it's the sudden sto
1,920 Posts
Thats crazy, I"ve seen it before. I wish there was a follow up letting you know the condition of the riders... I'd chain the driver up and put a scalpal to his nuts, If I could still move after that.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is a video of some mexican actors who got run over from behind while filming an advertising commercial. The guy who ran into them was questioned by the other bikers and he said the reason he did it was because they were using all three lanes!"

Mexican television actor Edgar Ponce died Thursday after a car plowed into a motorcycle he was riding during the unauthorized filming of an advertisement.

Ponce, who has appeared on numerous telenovelas, died early Thursday morning in a Mexico City hospital; three other actors, also riding motorcycles at the time, sustained injuries. The accident occurred during the filming of an advertisement for "Solo Para Mujeres" (For Women Only), a live male striptease show. The ad was to air on Televisa variety show "No Manches."

According to a statement released from the Mexico City police department, the shoot took place on a main artery in southern Mexico City. The police report said a speeding vehicle slammed into a caravan of moving motorcycles used for the plug. Producer Sergio Mayer "did not request police assistance" for the filming, the department said.

A spokesman at Mexico City's attorney general's office said the driver had alcohol on his breath yet it still hasn't been determined if he had passed the legal limit. He added that the driver and the producer could be held responsible for the actor's death.

Mayer acknowledged at a Thursday press conference that he did not have permission to film and said that Televisa had nothing to do with the production.

·
Moderator,
11,006 Posts
Would it be any different if it were just a friend filming his friends riding for personal use? :shake So what if it was an "unauthorized filming."

And I don't f'n care if they were using all 3 lanes... purposely running into someone (be it another cage or on a bike) is a malicious attack. I know we've all thought about it... but to actually DO it? :nono

That just makes me sick....

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I saw that several months ago. Hope the SOB that hit them is rotting in jail. Heard initially that he was drunk.

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,282 Posts
omg I just watched it. :rant

wtf

·
It's not Rocket appliances.
19,663 Posts
Badazzbiker said:
i hope this is not a repost but ill would kill some one if this happend to me.

http://www.break.com/index/3lanes.html
acutally, if that happened to you, you would be dead just like the guys in the vid.

from what I heard the asshole got a slap on the wrist and the families were going after the production company, cause they have more money.:shake

·
Moderator,
11,006 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: Re: WOW!!!!!

karl_996 said:
acutally, if that happened to you, you would be dead just like the guys in the vid.

did i just would have to come back from the dead:redflip

·
Registered
88 Posts
Last weekend I was riding with a small group of about 5 and was in the back, that video flashed in my head and I kept peering back for speeding, malicious suckfhits. :shake

·
Registered
210 Posts
holy fuck thats insane! how the hell does something like that get into someones head? did you see the bikes fly and dues fall off of it?! if the car itself spun outa control you know he hit them going fast.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts