Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Terminally Adolescent
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was on admiralty i was behind two cars driving about 5 under switching lanestrying to get the clue to these assholes tostop the synchronized driving ruotine and let the parade of ppl behind them go by( including me). the car on the right sped up so i went to pass. He slammed on his breaks. Wet street = no stopping power BAM! I tweaked my knee w/ the help from his bumper. Busted my radiator and shattered most of the plastics on my left side. I got thrown onto the side of the road and pondered whether or not my knee was broken or just felt like it. one of the guys that saw what happened walked up to and asked me if i was ok . I waived him off. Then I heard him and the guy i hit arguing about stopping for no reason. he said he thought the guy was going to open his door in front of him. I looked at him he told me i was going to fast and shouldnt have tried to pass him then i asked him if he was paying so much attention to me how did he notice the guy that he "thought" was going to open his door? the guys face turned red he said he was goin to move his car out of the way and then he bailed the scene. So if you see a grey long haired old fart in a white late 70's ford ltd (boat) either shoot him for me or look the fuck out cuase he thinks hes a traffic god or some shit like that. im taking meds now and hoping to pass my pt in one month for ARMY. wish me luck let me know about any plastics you know about CBR F3 - 98 600 red and black .

·
Registered
7,517 Posts
welcome to the boards and sorry about the incident. I'm sure there's someone here that can help you. Hope you recover quickly.

·
Terminally Adolescent
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah roosk im looking for a radiator and most the plastic on the left side and left upper front. Im taking a lot of meds so im not hurting but im still tired of looking at my bike in the drive and dry pavement.......... not being able to ride.
the color is important but hell ill paint the damn thing if I
have to.
I d like to find that fucker and rip his nuts off he has no right using his car as weapon against riders. old bastard needs two to the chest and one to the head if you ask me. maybe the army will let take my M-4 home after AIT .......:badass

·
Registered
303 Posts
Delta-CBR said:
yeah roosk im looking for a radiator and most the plastic on the left side and left upper front. Im taking a lot of meds so im not hurting but im still tired of looking at my bike in the drive and dry pavement.......... not being able to ride.
the color is important but hell ill paint the damn thing if I
have to.
I d like to find that fucker and rip his nuts off he has no right using his car as weapon against riders. old bastard needs two to the chest and one to the head if you ask me. maybe the army will let take my M-4 home after AIT .......:badass
Damn! So sorry you crashed - I hope you start feeling better soon....Hey, fleeing the scene of an accident is a crime, right (did someone get his license plate #)?... the M203 grenade launching assault rifle is my favorite :D

I don't have any stock F3 plastics left, but I do have a stock windscreen and some F2/F3 aftermarket foot pegs, clutch levers, etc. that may fit. Let me know if you need any of this.

As mentioned before, Ebay might be a good option for OEM plastics. Furthermore, you can try www.wmrra.com classifieds. Post a WANTED add -- I know there are some folks that have been running F3s this past year. You could also just purchase some aftermarket bodywork (which is not nearly as expensive as OEM stuff) and paint it your color of choice.

Wendy

·
Terminally Adolescent
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks Wendy good lookin out. oh yeah roosk the chicken shit old bastard said he was moving his car out the way. if you ve ever rode along that route you know there a lot of cars parked . He sad he was getting his car out of the way of traffic betwen looking at the river of anti freeze and telling the ppl no ! dont call 911! 2000.00 dollar ambulance ride for torn ligaments isnt quite the thing i need right now. i didnt pay that much attention since i hit him from behind the cops not liking us riders anyway would have tagged me either way. ill get a my revenge you can believse that. not like ill never around alki again. i knocked the trim off his bumber so it wont be hard to spot. probably be amonth before i gt anything done tho. between the time im off and trying to ge ready for PT test from the ARMY i wont have much cash or time. :violin

·
Terminally Adolescent
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
where is a good after market site for plastics?
not cheetah racing plz had bad dealings w/ them.

·
Registered
811 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Delta-CBR said:
thanks Wendy good lookin out. oh yeah roosk the chicken shit old bastard said he was moving his car out the way. if you ve ever rode along that route you know there a lot of cars parked . He sad he was getting his car out of the way of traffic betwen looking at the river of anti freeze and telling the ppl no ! dont call 911! 2000.00 dollar ambulance ride for torn ligaments isnt quite the thing i need right now. i didnt pay that much attention since i hit him from behind the cops not liking us riders anyway would have tagged me either way. ill get a my revenge you can believse that. not like ill never around alki again. i knocked the trim off his bumber so it wont be hard to spot. probably be amonth before i gt anything done tho. between the time im off and trying to ge ready for PT test from the ARMY i wont have much cash or time. :violin
Is this AIT or AT? Can't you get an exception / put on a medical profile until you heal, due to your injuries? Or will they give you an Article 15 (if I remember correctly) for damaging government property (which is what you are)? However, I doubt they would find you at fault since it was an accident, and you weren't being reckless. When I was in, rumors were that you could get an Article 15 for sustaining a sunburn. :( Talk to your platoon SGT (or whoever appropriate in your chain of command).

Wendy

·
Registered
303 Posts
JCoulter said:
LOL.. my command actually wrote a young woman up on charges for sustaining a sunburn. Twice.

The particular lady went out to the beach and sunburned badly... was sent to the Aid Station and recieved one week of light duty... Healed up, was told to be careful and to NOT do it again... Next weekend she was back at the beach, burnt to hell. Got another week of light duty and a nice little Page 11 entry. Next weekend, the dumb bitch did it AGAIN..... Welcome to your Non-Judicial Punishment.. dummy.:redflip
BAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!:crackup So she can do KP, clean the barracks, or pick the grass out of the sidewalks after she heals up --- for being an IDIOT.

Wendy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.