Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any color just as long as its in good condition. Really want to get the bike back together. Being beat by the wind is no fun.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I was checking ebay last night and didnt see crap, maybe I was so tired and typed in something wrong...

I really would like to find one local so I dont have to pay those asshole ebayers INSANE shipping costs. Plus ill have to wait till next months paycheck to fork out to buy a nose on ebay...and hopefully they'll stick more of em up. Man this bike is going to be all mutlicolored when im done!

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DRS said:
you'll have better luck on ebay. i've bought a ton of replacement bodywork on ebay. just keep watching for a good deal, you'll eventually get lucky and steal something for hella cheap.
Trying to piece this bitch back together soon...riding for 5hrs+ with no nose fairing sucks :(

·
Registered
845 Posts
Tafnar said:
Any color just as long as its in good condition. Really want to get the bike back together. Being beat by the wind is no fun.
I have one off my old 02(red and white) w/ little stress cracks next to the windshield holes(not bad,easy fix). I'm asking $50.00

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.