1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
wEiRdO RaCiNg!!!!Keep the dream alive!
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
546 Posts
I have a feeling it's a chunk of delrin cut and drilled. but I may be wrong. I'm looking forward to more info on these pieces of bike-saving plastic as well!

·
Registered
57 Posts
are you wanting just that block or do would care if they are a different design?

I can make some out of round stock to mount on the back, i have that material on hand in black, blue, red, green, yellow and orange.

Ted at T&T will have some of my new DM frame sliders soon, but we havent worked on these ones yet. Let me take a look and see what I can make

Dan

·
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HACKMUNCH said:
hit up Dan from pocketbikeuniverse. his company is called KOS and he makes derlin sliders.
Thank you so much..

·
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kos said:
are you wanting just that block or do would care if they are a different design?

I can make some out of round stock to mount on the back, i have that material on hand in black, blue, red, green, yellow and
orange.
No matter to me really,...though I'd prefer the block type.. Round is fine by me
....as long as they work the same-fit on the same way..
I figure they fit in the axle slot,behind the axle bolt whereas they
utalize the adjusting bolts hole to hold them on..(I figure that's the way they are made.:confused .)

Black would be cool....:thumb (for what I need)

But I'll take whatever I can get..no matter to me. ;)

Ted at T&T will have some of my new DM frame sliders soon, but we havent worked on these ones yet. Let me take a look and see what I can make
Dan
Great,...

Looking forward to hearing from you..

........................................................................................................
I have big bike swing arm sliders but I can't find a spot to put them on without drilling into the swingarm(something I don't want to do)

I really like the way your block type look ..:thumb

Thank you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts