Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
BE SAFE AND RIDE SMART
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to scratch my head for atleast a couple minutes on this one. WTF are the vote counters doing with black felt tip pens and white out....

I just gota ask this question. I dont care who is watching who if you have them your going to use them.

I just want the dam election to be over with and now these fowkers gota do this shit.

What a fucked up system we have.
:(

·
BE SAFE AND RIDE SMART
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
padge206 said:
where'd you see this lance? that's just not good. :shrug :confused :shake
Its been on all the news channels for the past 3-4 days..

·
Registered
10,313 Posts
Just remember...

"State law allows any registered voter to challenge the results of an election for 10 days after the beginning of the legislative session, Jan. 10."

From an editorial...

"When I saw on TV some of the election officials filling in the ovals on ballots that weren't filled out correctly and guessing how the voter wanted to vote, I knew we were in trouble. That should have been stopped immediately."

I couldn't find any photos...

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
DJPK said:
Just remember...
"State law allows any registered voter to challenge the results of an election for 10 days after the beginning of the legislative session, Jan. 10."
Just let it go ;)

Your tellin me that having a huge increase in property taxes isn't a good thing.;) And taxing the living hell out of small business owners in our state won't be awesome and run a bunch of them out of business ;) And I sure as hell don't care about the +/- $25,000,000 mistake that she made and then tried to cover up by firing the employees who found out about it and made it public ;)

The next 4 years is going to be interesting indeed :rant . I am going to predict that she will be the worst governor in our states history just ahead of good ol Gary Locke!

But atleast we counted the votes "she" wanted us to count :redflip

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
This commment is coming from the state GOP vance only. Sounds funny to me, kinda "yea right", the canvassing board would agree on the votes if it was like that. And if it was true, why havent they brought suit yet? "Observers from both parties were present -- and we met with them at the end of each day and addressed their questions." How come you havent been hearing from any counters, or GOP observers? Rossi being a lawyer, if hes any good will only bring something to suit if its valid by law enough to win.
Notice that only 566 votes counted out of the 730, so they didnt agree on other votes and they were thrown out for reasons. Rossi picked up 218 votes out of those 566 votes that counters agree`d on. But she won by 10 before these 566 were included, so i dont see any validation of suit really thatll change the outcome of the race.
The issue of votes being in other states would be something of interest to me. Why are there so many votes from washington in alaska, etc? That was mentioned last week, yet not explained well.

·
BE SAFE AND RIDE SMART
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just want it to all end pick a fricken winner and be done with it.

I would be happy if both of them did a coin toss winner getting the seat as far as I am concerned.

Just end it....

Hell even if we had a coin toss these nut bags would claim there was a problem with the coin or the way it was tossed...:(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.