Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Lazy-Dog-Design.com
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it really common or just me...why does it seem that I can never get on StuntLife???? Two days now the site has been down...at least for me it has. Maybe it's just the times I try to get on...either early in the morning or late at night.

:confused

·
Registered
344 Posts
stunt life blows they dont care about the site anymore

·
The hardest button to button.
9,942 Posts
It used to be okay but it's slow as sin now. I never go anymore......but it's good for a laugh every now and then. :shrug

·
Lazy-Dog-Design.com
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So what's left?

Been to the Starboyz forums and StuntUSA, but neither compared in my opinion...just not the same features. Besides, I just paid $10 so I could have a signature and all!!!:rant

·
Registered
344 Posts
we should start an offical stuntlife bash thread on here .everytime someone tries to log on and cant they come on here and post the time and the date so we can keep a log. since stuntlife will be down you wont have anthing better to do anyway. but i bet its down even more then we think it is. lol

·
Lazy-Dog-Design.com
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Super Moderator
23,510 Posts
Well unfortunately thats the only site the locals post on so I couldnt find out what time the SB party was.

·
Registered
344 Posts
shugga just dont care about the site anymore i guess he is done with stunting now i dont know how the biggest stunt web site forum is down for 3 days if CF was down for a minute i know Rob and Zeos would be freaking out

·
Super Moderator
23,510 Posts
Ed LegionST said:
shugga just dont care about the site anymore i guess he is done with stunting now i dont know how the biggest stunt web site forum is down for 3 days if CF was down for a minute i know Rob and Zeos would be freaking out
I think it has more to do with who he has maintaining the site.:laughing

·
Registered
344 Posts
i still think they could do a better job

·
The hardest button to button.
9,942 Posts
NO one cares. :laughing :nanana

·
Make Wheelies Not War!
16 Posts
Some of us care...

Yes it was down for 6 days. Sucked and yes i did pull out some hair. It was out of my control. Long story, big issues.

We have fexed them are are FINALLY after over a year are able to really progress with the site.

Thanks Anthony and Rob for not kickin a brother while hes down! lol

To the haters... We dont need haters on StuntLife.

·
Registered
344 Posts
i got banned from sl yeah

·
CF Security Administrator,
6,639 Posts
Ed LegionST said:
i got banned from sl yeah

pfft ...fookin' troublemaker :twofinger

1 - 18 of 18 Posts