Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ride with STR, but I went out with some of the guys on the board yesterday too. I'll always ride first and foremost with STR as I got the bike from a buddy in, had so much fun riding w/them this summer, some of the guys had my back when i needed it and the way they took care of a girlfriend of mine w/o even asking when she went down while we were out said alot.

Still, the guys I rode with yesterday were pretty cool cats too.... So why does everyone have to talk shit???

I know there's a difference between talking shit and just giving shit, but some people are getting pissed about it.

I look at it this way, we all ride, stop the shit talking and do what we all enjoy doing, even if some of us ride a little different than others, hell we an all learn something from eachother.

Seriously though, this "STR is a gang, is a bunch of theifs, blah blah blah" gossiping crap is stuff for your local highschool....

·
Registered
8,020 Posts
For the love of christ it's a fucking joke.

Somehow that point got lost in the threads and people read what they wanted to and avoided the 'just shit talkin' posts.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i can see most of it is just joking around, but i also see other people getting upset because some of the shit isn't.

anyway i'm off to phys therapy.... Get along now kids, lol... :nanana

·
Falling asleep to the sound of gunfire, nightly.
6,609 Posts
:crackup

·
sumthin sounds crunchy
3,646 Posts
<H1>THIS THREAD IS GAY...</H1>

:beat

·
6,609 Posts

·
6,609 Posts
It's like a bad Maury Povich episode that just won't end. Like Maury-a-thon... :crackup

·
6,609 Posts
That the greatest isn't it? I read that and thought I had to have it.

·
6,609 Posts
Most Hated said:
on and on and on and on and on..

Does STR get their own forum on here now too? ;)
BWAHAHAHAHA! Good one Jeff. :crackup

·
STEW'S LOVE CHILD
20,003 Posts
I think another forum for STR would be just great. I mean all three of the member that know how to use a computer can have a good ol time. It can be like the old NSR semi private one where we (the non NSR members) can read whats going on but if we post it will be moved. What would be even better is if it were password protected so that no one can see what is going on behind closed doors, if ya catch my drift ;)

·
STEW'S LOVE CHILD
20,003 Posts
Oh yea I was just kidding wtf this is the internet get a life and pray for nice riding weather so we can all go out and have some fun. There are bad apples everywhere and as long as you are not one then I really don't give a flying fuck. Now then where did I leave my crow bar and lock pick kit at:confused

·
Registered
10,161 Posts
Well if the STR guys would quit stealing bikes everyone will quit giving them shit about it! :redflip :nanana

·
6,609 Posts
I can see this one getting locked too.:D

·
90% scare tissue
5,441 Posts
Dude I ride with some STR guys also........some of them are Tools some of them are'nt......get over it

you get that in every big group..........some of the riders here are branded dangerous .....some crazy.....some stupid.......OK enough about me! :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

I was at CM,s funeral also James, STR Is a high profile group, and all the stuntin........you ride with them there will be some controversy! Oh Well!

Don't get the fuckin drama train goin again....take it to the pm

·
STEW'S LOVE CHILD
20,003 Posts
milleman said:

Don't get the fuckin drama train goin again....take it to the pm
But dad its winter and we have nothing better to do when the boards are a little slow:redflip

1 - 20 of 113 Posts