Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTF is wrong with Wally World? I went in there th eother day and tehy already had a SANTA CLAUSE talking to kids!! Geesus CRist its not even Holloween yet.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
At my friends florist shop they have to start their Christmas ordering in August. I'm sure that all retailers do that. But I do agree. How long can they make the shopping season? Greddy bastids:doublefli

·
Moderator,
11,236 Posts
i was thinking of bringing a bottle of scotch and seeing if santa would take a picture with me, and him holding the bottle, i think it would make a classic x-mas card

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
I went to Kmart the other day and they have a ton of christmas stuff out already. I thought it was kind of weird too. Guess Halloween and Turkey day dont matter:confused

·
Forum Leader,
6,102 Posts
I know what you mean...they have had it out for weeks up here! Time Christmas gets here I am tired of it......

·
Registered
79 Posts
I love all the Christmas stuff being out, but it does seem to come earlier & earlier every year.
Now Santa already being here is ridiculous, he's always supposed to come the day after Thanksgiving, at least that's what I think.

·
Moderator,
11,236 Posts
Tammy said:
I love all the Christmas stuff being out, but it does seem to come earlier & earlier every year.
Now Santa already being here is ridiculous, he's always supposed to come the day after Thanksgiving, at least that's what I think.
anything to scam more money, times are tuff for good old santa to, he might have to go with the cheap pop bottle liquor:D

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I LOVE CHRISTMAS :toothy but Christmas doesnt start until after Thanksgiving.......I just dont get why they even bother putting stuff out before Halloween :confused :shrug

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
WOTs Chick said:
I LOVE CHRISTMAS :toothy but Christmas doesnt start until after Thanksgiving.......I just dont get why they even bother putting stuff out before Halloween :confused :shrug
Somebody must be buyin the stuff. Not me though!

~Nist

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
seems like the earlier they put the stuff out, the less people buy....

·
Moderator,
5,464 Posts
ziadel said:
seems like the earlier they put the stuff out, the less people buy....
It only looks that way since there is no more mad dash to the store at the last minute.

I think that they are trying everything they can to generate any and all possible revenue.

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
NYSteve said:
i was thinking of bringing a bottle of scotch and seeing if santa would take a picture with me, and him holding the bottle, i think it would make a classic x-mas card
wait till you see my xmas avatar;)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts