Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damnit I leave for a few weeks and this place drops dead. Where the hell are ya'll at?

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:redflip

·
Rollin' & Trippin'
21,601 Posts
I've been really busy at work. Busy slacking too. Which means I have to bring home work as well. :( But I slack at home too. I've finally caught up though! :D

As far as riding, well. . . . Wade took his rear apart and finally installed that shock I got him months ago. He also strung my bike up and she got new rubber today! :boogie

Um, I've been riding dirt alot. . in my back yard. :laughing

Going to the dirt track tomorrow to see what damage I can do to myself. :crackup

I've also had kids alot the past few weeks, so I haven't really been able to do any riding but to and from work. :(

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well Curtis i'd go riding with you but its my turn to havechain problems. Hopefully next week all my shit will be right again and I won't be working out of town anymore.

·
(insert witty comment)
199 Posts
my son was born 3 weeks ago tomorrow. That little guy has been eating up all my time. I have only got out and rode once since he was born. It looks like it will be another week or two before I get to go out and ride again.

·
Registered
302 Posts
damn... i guess everyone left from the forum.:( i'll just have to go elsewhere to find some new friends:mad no one ride motorcycles anymore..(or should i say street bikes, hint hint rogue)

·
Rollin' & Trippin'
21,601 Posts
:nanana You're just jealous cause you don't have a dirt bike. :redflip

I haven't done any riding but to and from work. After I dehydrated from riding last summer, I'm trying to keep my daytime riding to a minimum. :( As soon as this heat wave passes over us, I'll be more apt to ride more.

I don't know what Wade's problem is. :shrug

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And I stil don't have a chain.:mad

·
Rollin' & Trippin'
21,601 Posts
THAT SUCKS!!!!!! :anger

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Attachments

·
Rollin' & Trippin'
21,601 Posts
:lol

Just got back from the dirt track. Heat on dirt is worse than heat on the street. :( At least I had shade and something circulating the hot air around called a fan. :laughing

I think I did good. I'm going to compete in the fall races. :D

·
Registered
302 Posts
anyone still out there? damn... i'll be home till probably next monday if ya'll want to set up a ride or somthing. Cant blame it on the weather now...shit it feels good now.

·
Rollin' & Trippin'
21,601 Posts
The weather has felt alot better the past couple of days. I'm about ready to ride again. I need Wade to do what he's going to do to my bike though. I've been good and stayed off of her for almost 2 weeks :eek and he still hasn't upgraded her. (but I bet if it were HIS bike it would have been done as soon as the parts come in) :rant He has to replace my rear shock. While he's got the tail taken apart, he's going to swap rear subframes with me (cause his sits lower which will give me a couple more inches :) ) and he's supposed to do my FE. :rant I guess I'm going to have to take my bike around bike and stripping her down. He'll do it then. :crackup

BTW, I have a new toy. :) Now just to get her running.

She's a '02 YZ250F. Looks like she's been beat to hell and not taken care of like she should have been. She needs new fork seals, new tires, new clutch cable and lever, and a new brake lever. Or so we thought. . . we found out she also needs new oil hoses. We cranked her up for the first time and she just poured oil. I don't think I'm going to get her on the track until the end of October or so. :( We knew she needed some work when we got her and got her cheap too. This will be the last bike we buy for a while. We're now up to 6.....3 have been bought in the past 3 months! :eek

Here's a cell phone pic. :D Not a very good one though......

Attachments

·
Registered
144 Posts
kool bike rogue,hell yeah were still here.! well at least rogue is on all the time! ill be at the dirt track this weekend for that last race ............you and wade going rogue?

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I hear taht about being busy. I've finally started running my own jobs instead of being a just a helper, so it's been a lil hectic for me around here.

·
Rollin' & Trippin'
21,601 Posts
04KAT600 said:
I hear taht about being busy. I've finally started running my own jobs instead of being a just a helper, so it's been a lil hectic for me around here.
More responsibility should equal more pay. . . which, inturn, is more money for bikes. :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts