Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
No longer in Seattle
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else experiencing this?:confused Picked up Ghost Recon 2. Not all the time but the majority of the time (1 out of 5) when you get the loading ICON the sound cuts in and out like it is going to freeze. Then I get this message "A problem has occurred. Please restart your XBOX"

The first time it started happening I went into the dashboard and deleted the GR2 file and started a new profile. Worked longer but came back by the time I made it to the second level.

I have about 100 games played on this box and have not once received this message. Is it the game? Is it the XBOX? Anyone else having this problem with this game or others.

I am going to take the game back I think and exchange it.

·
Registered
5,792 Posts
i have got that msg playing gr2 twice now.. but this was no where near 1 in 10. Although I am experiencing a ton of bugs in their online mode. But lance is saying he experiences the same things i do. Hope they patch it soon.

·
Registered
4,687 Posts
Funny, I was playing single player last night and was in the start menu in the game where it lets you play a campaign and I hit the "B" button to go back. Boom..... that message.

·
No longer in Seattle
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
So it's not just me:rant Is it worth taking back you think or it will just happen again?

EDIT: Just browsed the XBOX forums and a ton of people are having this problem on Live. "MINE IS NOT ON LIVE" But there is supposed to be a patch out sometime late January to fix it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts