Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished this bike and have ridden it about 3 weeks.I decided to get an Aprilla scooter instead so I can ride it on the road(with passenger) when I travel to race tracks.It has:

extreme bodywork w/flames
fast 50s bars
fast 50s triple clamp
fast 50s grips
fast 50s billet throttle
fast 50s bar pad
fast 50s carb cap
hanerbrake alluminum chassis brace
3" body lift
fast 50s thick seat foam
ceet gripper seat cover
fast 50s rear shock

the front brake is not hooked up in the pic, but is functional now.I am not the smallest person in the paddock and this thing pulls me around just fine.I have not messed with the motor at all besides regular service.I will include another set of tires and the crate I have the bike on in the pic. the light on the front is included and a flashing tail light for night riding so people will see you.asking $1500obo. email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD :p :D :D

·
serenity now
6,055 Posts
i know you sold this bike, but im just interested on how body lifts work on motorcycles....:confused

i had one on my jeep, but am just wondering how it would work on a bike. sorry to bastardize your thread :nanana

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
the lifts on the 50's basically just lift the seat and tank and plastics, it raises the seat height 3"s so your not so low to the ground since these are for young kids. it doesn't raise the suspension or anything like that on a vehicle

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jaxon23 said:
the lifts on the 50's basically just lift the seat and tank and plastics, it raises the seat height 3"s so your not so low to the ground since these are for young kids. it doesn't raise the suspension or anything like that on a vehicle
what he said. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts