Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just wondering if you might have a front brake master cylinder for a 929 that you want to sell.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Street_Punk said:
Hey, just wondering if you might have a front brake master cylinder for a 929 that you want to sell.
Piecing together that Handbrake????:D

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: YB929

clutchit said:
Piecing together that Handbrake????:D
Hopefully. I'd like to get a used 929/954 master cylinder and then buy the rest of the set up so it will be cheaper.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
where do you mount a handbrake for the rear??? under the front brake???

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
02_GSXR_600 said:
where do you mount a handbrake for the rear??? under the front brake???
Over or under the clutch. I've seen people with it mounted both ways. I'm gonna mount it under if I get one.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Posted pics for you Jason. Check the handbrake setup thread.

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
ok stunters....thats stunters....we need to go to a spot and practice....no offence to non stunters....its just less is better for cop and cell phone caller types. if you want to come fine if you get your ass out there and try something. any way dave jason street punk and who ever i forgot(im old).there should be sometime soon we could go practice. again no offence to my non stunting friends,REALLY, dont post it just call me and the others.....................i still like riding with everybody on sunday rides to where ever!!!!!

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Street_Punk

I just caught your post...let me take a look in the garage. I think I do have one, I'll PM you soon.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
YB929RR said:
Street_Punk

I just caught your post...let me take a look in the garage. I think I do have one, I'll PM you soon.
Thank you.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oldwheelieguy said:
ok stunters....thats stunters....we need to go to a spot and practice....no offence to non stunters....its just less is better for cop and cell phone caller types. if you want to come fine if you get your ass out there and try something. any way dave jason street punk and who ever i forgot(im old).there should be sometime soon we could go practice.
:toast

Gotta work Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. My schedule is super busy right now (working 50 hr weeks) but mid January I'll be able to ride alot.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Hey Street Punk I got one off a zx-9 if that will work.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Hey streetpunk take what you can get I can help you rig it up if need be.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
jab7r said:
Hey Street Punk I got one off a zx-9 if that will work.
Thanks but I'm gonna wait and see if YB929 has one for the 929 because then all I will have to do is get the modified reservoir bracket and hose from full throttle.

I'll get back to you if I can't get a 929/954 one though.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Okay. If you need it , it's here.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts