Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is yfzgozoom from SBN? Is that same person registered here on CF?

I was interested in asking about his bike. I remember him saying he was going to be selling it around this time of year and I may have a buyer for him. ;)

Anyhow if yer here or if anyone knows how to contact him, please advise.

Dan-Ka, Frank:redflip

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
His name is Donnie and its the same person.

Streak is probably the one person that sees and talks to him regularly, besides talking to him on here :)

·
Original Digi Slut
5,870 Posts
Donnie can be reached on Yahoo Messenger @ yzfgozoom

In addition, he has not signed up for CF just yet; however, he is on SBW, with the yzfgozoom sn.

I spoke with him a few days ago, and I believe that he mentioned that he reinlisted. Due to the reinlistment, I do not think that he is being shipped overseas, and therefore may have retracted his for sale offer. Not certain, so verify before going any futher.

If you fail to contact him, get with Streak, because they are located near one another.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Streak, Can you do me a favor and ask him (Donnie) about that? Let em know that he can either post up and answer, email me at [email protected] or give me a ring at 704-777-7028.

Thanks, G

·
Brought to you by the letter 1
6,239 Posts
Ive been tring to get up with him........his cell # has changed , not been on ICQ , not answering emails...I have not seen him since right after he got back from the SVR. He came and got his bike and he hasnt been around since and I was in training when he came and got it.

·
Registered
704 Posts
yeah where is donnie:confused

·
Brought to you by the letter 1
6,239 Posts
Well he emailed me, but didnt say anything just sent a picture?
I think he's at home on vacation.

·
Registered
710 Posts
yeah sorry for starting all the comation, i was home and didn't have any time to check email or anything.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts