Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my bike. I don't know how to ride it yet, but maybe one day soon. I like to park it in front of middle schools, movie theaters, and cofee shops. I don't need a helmet, b/c girls cant see me if I wear a helmet. Girls like to look at my bike. You can look at it too. :D

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
I don't ride my bike...I just do a little asphalt surfing here and there...

·
Registered
471 Posts
I personally like to push mine over to the local Subway, and hang out while all the girls stare ;)

I don't even know how to start it :confused ...it has a key but I wear it on my neck on a big gold chain ;)
:redflip

·
Moderator,
12,930 Posts
My 929 has a little over 8000 miles on it...but I'll let you in on a little secret...not one of those miles was put on it by me! :laughing

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
1500 in one month on the RC, 8K on the 929 in 9 month yea I think I ride.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
I got 10k on the Daytona and 9.5k on the TLR since Feb. :D

·
Registered
479 Posts
I trailer mine to wherever I think their will be girls :) Some people wonder why why odometer is still at zero but why sweat breaking it in ??? If I don't ride it I guaruntee the motor will last FOREVER !!!! You idiots that ride yours are dumb ever heard of wear??? :redflip

·
Moderator,
12,930 Posts
greco gixxer said:
That's going to leave a mark, on either you or the bike, but it's definately leaving a mark somewhere..
Did you happen to notice that the kickstand is still down in that picture? I've never seen a "possessed" motorcycle before. :laughing

·
Registered
254 Posts
psychoklr said:
I trailer mine to wherever I think their will be girls :) Some people wonder why why odometer is still at zero but why sweat breaking it in ??? If I don't ride it I guaruntee the motor will last FOREVER !!!! You idiots that ride yours are dumb ever heard of wear??? :redflip
i got ya beat. i took out the motor, don't put any fluids in it and filled the tires with helium. i just put it in the back of my moms hatchback fiat, and have her drop me off at subway. if the party moves down the street i can just carry it!:cool:

·
Registered
973 Posts
JackInTheBox said:
I don't ride my bike...I just do a little asphalt surfing here and there...

Jack you seem to like giving the finger in all your picks..I think you've grown accustomed to the 2-finger smiley! :redflip

btw. nice ride! :devilfing

1 - 20 of 26 Posts