Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

You know the world is going down the shitter when...

543 views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  richardlpalmer 
#1 ·
#5 ·
i saw that on the news, and about how they found the baby not far away, alive and ok. I haven't heard much since, but it is a sick sick story. Poor woman :(

#6 ·
angelgtchick said:
i saw that on the news, and about how they found the baby not far away, alive and ok. I haven't heard much since, but it is a sick sick story. Poor woman :(
well at least the child is still alive despite the events

thats some sick shit......:shake

#9 ·
On the radio this morning they said that the woman who killed her had told people she was pregnant for months and that she was due in December. She faked the whole thing and then she met the real pregnant lady on the internet and told her that she wanted to buy one of her puppies. Then she came over and killed her and cut out the baby and told everyone it was hers and she just had it. The wierd part is that she is married with 2 other kids and the husband supposedly didn't know she wasn't pregnant the whole time. What an f'ed up lady and family. I don't understand how the husband didn't know.

#10 ·
upslogger19 said:
On the radio this morning they said that the woman who killed her had told people she was pregnant for months and that she was due in December. She faked the whole thing and then she met the real pregnant lady on the internet and told her that she wanted to buy one of her puppies. Then she came over and killed her and cut out the baby and told everyone it was hers and she just had it. The wierd part is that she is married with 2 other kids and the husband supposedly didn't know she wasn't pregnant the whole time. What an f'ed up lady and family. I don't understand how the husband didn't know.
Wow, I didn't know all that. That's fucked up. Are they giving the baby to the dad? (the killed woman's husband)

#15 ·
it seems like having infants of your own is enough of a pain in the ass to deter you from stealing someone else's fetus... people are so bizarre

isn't this straight of some movie, the one with the nurse that steals some couple's kid after delivery and then murders a pregnant lady and takes her kid, too?

#21 ·
Whats a Fetus? isnt it a baby around 7 months old? I'm confused.... so someone riped the baby out of the womans inside?

thats some crazy guy/woman

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.