Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With full acknowledgement to John Malkovitch from "Knockaround Guys". I heard a clip on the radio today and this just popped into my head:

You know you're from Philly when...

The three R's mean, "da rivah", "da roof", or "da revolvah".

What do you think? Any others?

·
Registered
16,189 Posts
.....when you get a soft preztel.... That's no where near soft.... From some guy on the corner.......

·
Registered
27 Posts
Decifer said:
you still but them
but them... hmm. is that like wiping your ass with it or something? Because it would probably still be an improvement on the armpit the guy holds the pretzel under as he's counting out your change.

[insert throwup smilie from .ws here]

·
Squid on an R1
81 Posts
chriscross said:
but them... hmm. is that like wiping your ass with it or something? Because it would probably still be an improvement on the armpit the guy holds the pretzel under as he's counting out your change.

LOL , so i can spell :p im glad theirs an edit button:redflip

·
Registered
16,189 Posts
chriscross said:

you mean :barf

We got that too!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Rezin said:
yeah that's the one. I didn't wait long enough when i was looking for it.

·
Registered
550 Posts
when you say water like wooder and brutal like Broodal and whats wrong with them prezels I lived on them for like a month and I`m :bluecreep fine, youse guys just aint got no taste :p :cigar

·
Registered
42 Posts
Lemme break it down

OK here we go

lovin the philly lingo...... Jeet= Did you eat everything is 10-15 minutes away. You cant give directions without including one of the three greates avenues in the world ... Frankford torresdale or cottman. if by chance you do leave them out than the boulevard is a must LOL tastycakes gotta love em.... Scrapple what is that stuff anyway ?? who knows but it tastes great. (are inge)= orange .. theres so many I could fill a book nothin else in my mind right now though.. keep it goin

·
Registered
42 Posts
left one thing out

I dont exactly know if this is just a philly thing. But who remembers turning there big wheel upside down and spinning the wheel to make icecream ?? crazy stuff and no matter who you talk to everybody remembers its like it was insticnt ... its such a dumb thing to do yet everybody did it LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts