Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Wrecker of Threads
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sitting here, munching on a box of Golden Grahams, and I just figured I'd ask. Anyways, I really like these and Frosted Mini Wheats and Grape nuts, but I can't eat any of em with milk, because I'm lactose intolerant....so, uhhh, yeah, I'm psyched, CEREAL!

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
mmmm, I LOVE CEREAL :D

There are so many I really like, but my fav is Honey Nut Oh's by Quaker (I"m eating it right now :twofinger)

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
101ZX9rdude said:
Most cereals are full of sugar and artifical crap. I rarely eat cereal, but if I do its Just Right or Special K.
Yes, this is true, awesome is loaded w/vitamins,minerals, low/no fat and usually contains at least 1 gram of fiber. It's somewhat a junk food, but not completely. While I watch my diet, this is one thing I do allow in it. And it's a shit load better than eatting bacon, sausage, doughnutes, cinnamon rolls.......etc. Total Brown Sugar is a good cereal for you (and it's low in sugar) but also tastes great :thumb

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
Golden Grahms are my favorite too. I wish they still made those golden grahm treats like the rice krispy treats.

alas if I do carbs in the morning it has to be Smart Start or Special K

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
The cereal bigwigs got rid of my favorite cereal years ago. At least, that's what I figure cause I haven't seen it in years. It was Smores.

I don't remember what company made it, but damn was it good. Sugar coated graham flakes and sugar coated marshmallows (which was mostly sugar anyways). I was one seriously wired kid! My parents had to talk with my teacher cause I was apparently too wired for her tastes.

Oh yeah. Favorite cereal? Now it's Golden Grahams. Fruity Pebbles are good too but they get soggy too quick.

~Nist :toothy

·
Registered
32 Posts
Golden Grahams have got the favorite here. Too bad I rarely eat breakfast. But I love all the food, so I just make it for dinner.:D

·
Fine wine expert
3,306 Posts
I love kids cereals. I think Cinnamon Toast Crunch is my favorite, but I'm a fan of Frosted Flakes, Fruit Loops, Apple Jacks, and many more.

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
I like plain Granola cereal.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Recently, I bought a box of Hunny B's, and I've eaten about 4 boxes in the past week.

And yes, it is made by Disney :twofinger

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
Crispix and Cinnamon Toast Crunch...
I would say Lucky Charms, but it takes FOREVER to seperate out the marshmallows from the rest of the crap...

1 - 20 of 74 Posts