Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rode it just a few times never raced just rode it around my shop. fun toy just dont have the time and the gixer is a little more exiting. email me if u want more pix i have a few more

Attachments

·
out of comission
1,069 Posts
spanking deal......I love my Flyer:redflip :D :p

·
On Extended Hiatus
938 Posts
3xb18 said:
rode it just a few times never raced just rode it around my shop. fun toy just dont have the time and the gixer is a little more exiting. email me if u want more pix i have a few more

Bring that bad boy to AllSports tomorrow morning 8am to 12noon and while you're there we'll show you something at least as exciting as the Gix.

;)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i dont even know where allsports is but i like it just like to go for long ride on my big bike but if u know someone in va that would be interested pm me i live in southeast va but have fam in nova so im up that way alot

·
Registered
76 Posts
3xb18 dude.........where art thou?
I'm interested here on your "flyer" just would like to know if it's a midi or mini.

check you PM"s cause I can't figure out what your email is.

·
Registered
76 Posts
can someone tell me if this pb is a midi size or mini? why do they call it a "flyer"? is this as big/long as the 202 or 203?

I'm more concerned with seat height than anything else.

Also.........where the heck is this 3xb18 guy?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey man pmed you back sorry so long but i work two jobs one from 7-5 and one fom 530-9

·
Registered
76 Posts
no problem sir. I got your PM. I love the bike.
I'm interested. I'm ready to take her off your hands.
where are you located?
what area?
how much would shipping cost to deliver to 33156 zip code?
that's Miami FL area.

how much does the bike/crate weigh?
is the bike in that same great condition?

send more photos when you get a chance but I'm ready to deal.

·
Registered
76 Posts
oh, one last thing though.......please find out if this bike is a "midi" size or a mini size.
midis' ar a bit larger than the mini's. i'd have a heck of a time fitting into a mini size pocketbike.

I could swear i've been told that the ZPF flyer is a midi but I'm not sure..........can anyone who has one confirm this?

thanks.

Rob

·
out of comission
1,069 Posts
This bike runs the 4.2 class and will beat any souped up CAg out there, provided you got the skills..........accelleration alone will kill any Cag and but of ccourse the handling is a dream.:redflip :D I haven't gotten beat by any cags yet..........Cags will never come close to the handling this bike has...........so if your thinking about buying a CAg and fixing it up.......buy htis bike....its all ready faster then any souped up cag and no headaches...well for me that is

oh and its a mini...you can tell by the two screws on top instead of four......its as big as my half fairing cag ..slightly smaller.....but much bigger then my ultra mini 2.5:D :redflip

·
CF Steward - TSMMR,
1,378 Posts
WEENEE said:

oh and its a mini...you can tell by the two screws on top instead of four......
The number of screws that attach the fairing has no significance whatsoever.

·
out of comission
1,069 Posts
Stock Cag: roughly 200 bucks
Walbro 603 w/ manifold etc : 100
Carbon Fiber Reeds : 20 Bucks
Lock Tite Blue : 5 Bucks
New Screw and Bolts : Depends
Big Bore Kit : 150
4 Pedal Reed kit: 100 Bucks
Zocchi Clutch :100 Bucks
Jet Pro Pipe : 150
Avid Brake Levers : 45 Bucks
The list goes on but this adds up to 870 Bucks already give or take a few here and there oh and headaches are included free of charge..................where as you can get this ZPF for 600 Buckroos and still kick some Cag ass:redflip :nanana :D

·
Registered
76 Posts
yeah..but

I would've taken er off his hands.............but it's a "mini" way too small for my frame. I fit tight on a midi so a mini'd just be pointless...........real nice pb though, just wish it was a midi for $600.........then I'd be all over dat!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hey guys pm me if interested dont check the treahd alot

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
btw 550 and i will drive 100 miles out of se va to deliver dont really want to ship

1 - 20 of 23 Posts